Through a personalised curriculum, appropriate support, and targeted interventions, we ensure every pupil makes progress at their own speed. Our teachers take the time to get to know each pupil so they can create a curriculum that is right for them and will enable them to achieve and make progress.
The curriculum is designed to help our pupils become:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning and make outstanding progress;
- Effective communicators who can express themselves, make choices, and build positive relationships with other people;
- Confident individuals who take a full part in activities within school and the community;
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to the school and the wider world;
- Lifelong learners who leave school equipped for the adult world whether in paid employment, education, or supported living.
|Curriculum Related Documents||Date|
|Curriculum Intent, Implementation & Impact||29th Sep 2023||Download|
|Curriculum Overview||03rd Oct 2022||Download|
|Early Years & Foundation Subjects (EYFS) Curriculum Intent||09th Aug 2022||Download|
|Approaches to Reading Policy & Guidance Document||27th Jan 2022||Download|
|Careers Policy Provider Access JCS Sept 22||06th Oct 2022||Download|
|Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Policy||26th Oct 2022||Download|
|PSHE Policy 2023 2024||02nd Jun 2023||Download|