Vision, Values and Ethos
At Joseph Clarke School we are focused on achieving our vision to deliver Enjoyment, Achievement, and Well-being for All. This guides our practice and underpins all that we do.
As such, we seek to create an outstanding learning community in which our pupils:
- Feel safe, secure, and valued;
- Are able to be themselves and feel accepted for who they are;
- Achieve their full potential;
- Have access to high-quality teaching which meets their interests and abilities;
- Develop confidence and the ability to express themselves;
- Can find their place in the wider community.
Alongside this, we seek to create an environment in which professionals and families work together in strong and effective partnerships to gain the best possible outcomes for pupils.
We also work to help members of the wider community to develop a better understanding of people with SEND.