Whether you are working at JCS for a day, a week or longer, you need to understand your responsibilities in relation to health and safety, safeguarding, behaviour, and information security in order to keep pupils and staff safe. We have provided an overview of those policies in this induction, but expect you to also read the full policies in order to provide a robust induction which means you will:
• settle in quickly, understand your role and what is expected of you
• have the right resources and equipment
• get to know your colleagues and pupils
• understand the organisation, Trust values, ways of working, policies and governance
• are familiar with the workplace and facilities
Please click here to view the relevant information.